Brisbane Orthodontics remains open and are ready to treat your orthodontic needs. We are continuing the same high standards of infection control in all our practices. We are taking advice from Australian Society of Orthodontists, Australian Dental Association, The World Health Organisation, Department of Health and Queensland Health.
We will have regular updates on Facebook page and Instagrams feeds. However, if you have any questions or doubts please contact our reception staff on 07 3229 3372.
In the event of being advised of reduced services in most instances increased intervals of 14-16 weeks without adjustment or supervision will not be detrimental to treatment.
Our Covid Safe Practices
Our staff at Brisbane Orthodontics are used to providing the highest level of infection control procedures. We will continue to do this throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. We are regularly updated by the Australian Dental Association and follow the guidelines set by them in response to the situation in Queensland at any given time. In addition to our routine infection control:
- we ask our patients to sanitise their hands upon entry and after placing their hands in their mouths.
- We regularly disinfect our high touch areas.
- During certain phases of restrictions, you may notice your orthodontist, oral health therapist and dental assistants wearing additional personal protective equipment during your appointment.
- You may also be asked to complete a pre procedural mouth rinse for some specific appointments.
- During some levels of restrictions, some of our procedures are deemed high risk and we will contact you to be rescheduled for when the restrictions have been eased.
We kindly ask you to reschedule if you have been deemed a contact of a positive case, have had a Covid test and are yet to receive the results or if you have any symptoms including fever and cough. We are all in this together!